This manual is for all bloggers that use Windows Live Writer and onto a hosted Word press Blog. While we had been hoping to post a new post and decided to print it. I clicked the drop-down arrow in the right of "Save draft “button and then selected "Post draft and edit online". For more info about FTP server windows you may visit https://www.tbsoftinc.com/tbserver/turboftp-server-overview.html.
Once I clicked. A progress bar seems that suggests that my contents have been uploaded to my server. Astonishingly, I got an error message that says. "The server reported an error with all the next, then under it 500 Internal Server Error." This is how to repair it.
1. From the Menu, then click Websites, then click Edit site configurations.
2. Once you click on Edit blog configurations, a new window will look as the one below.
3. In the left pane of this window, click Photographs. (see picture below)
4. Click on Configure. After clicking configure, then you need to see a window like this,
5. Input the following information:
FTP hostname: Type the title of your FTP server.
Username and Password: Type the username and password to your FTP account.
Publish images to this folder: Type the complete path to the folder onto the FTP server. To locate the route, click on the Browse button URL of image publishing folder: Type the web address of this folder where people are able to see your images. The address should begin with
Click OK, and then click on OK again.